Waiver of Liability, Medical Release, and Indemnification Agreement for Minor and/or Adult for Participation in Counting Stars Worldwide Talent Evaluation Event
In consideration for participation in either a sport or performing arts talent evaluation event organized by Counting Stars Worldwide located at 8056 Glenbar Way, Fair Oaks, CA. 95628, I and my minor child(ren) each hereby waives, releases, and discharges any and all claims for damages for personal injury, or property damage I or my minor child(ren) sustain or which occur as a result of my or my minor child(ren)’s participation in the talent evaluation event. I understand and agree that:
- This release is intended to discharge in advance Counting Stars Worldwide (its officers, employees, or agents) from and against any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with the participation of me or my minor child(ren) in the talent evaluation event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of Counting Stars Worldwide (or its officers, employees, or agents).
- Each of us understands that the described activity may be of a hazardous nature and/or include physical and/or strenuous exercise or activity;
- That serious accidents occasionally occur during the activity of a sport or performing arts talent evaluation event; and that participants in the described activity occasionally sustain personal injuries and/or property damages as a consequence thereof;
- Knowing the risks involved, nevertheless each of us agrees to assume all risks of injury and to release and hold harmless Counting Stars Worldwide (its officers, employees, or agents) who through negligence or carelessness might otherwise be liable to me or my minor child(ren). It is further understood that this waiver, release and assumption of risk is to be binding on the heirs and assigns of the undersigned.
- Each of us further agrees to indemnify and to hold Counting Stars Worldwide (its officers, employees, and agents) free and harmless from any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense which they may incur as a result of any injury and/or property damage which myself or my minor child(ren) may sustain while participating in the talent evaluation event.
- I certify that I have custody or am the legal guardian of said minor by court order.
- I further agree to reimburse or make good any loss or damage cost that Counting Stars Worldwide (its officers, employees, or agents) may have to pay if any litigation arises on account of any claim made by myself or my minor child(ren) or by anyone on behalf of said minor.
- I agree that in the event said minor requires medical or surgical treatment while under the supervision of Counting Stars Worldwide personnel in connection with the talent evaluation event, Counting Stars Worldwide staff may authorize treatment.
- I also agree to pay all medical, hospital, or other expenses which said myself or my minor child(ren) may incur as a result of such treatment.
- I give consent to Counting Stars Worldwide to photograph or videotape me or my minor child(ren). I understand the pictures or video may be included in the promotion of all Counting Stars Worldwide programs.
- I further agree this waiver is valid one (1) year from date signed.
I have carefully read this Waiver of Liability, Medical Release, and Indemnification Agreement, and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and Counting Stars Worldwide and I sign it of my free will.
__ By clicking on the link and paying for this service, I agree to these terms and conditions as stated above for myself and for my under 18 year old participating child.